Custom Design & Screen Printing in Kansas City
Waterbase Screen PRINTING
CUSTOM DESIGNS ON SHIRTS + MORE
Experience the softness in comfort using
waterbase inks for Cotton/Blended fabrics
& Plastisol inks for Polyesters
You can choose from the top brands and most comfortable shirts for your customers!
4~ Constant contact is kept so
Get a quote below
- Color matching is available because color is important. We’ve got the eye for color and can mix up ink colors to anything you have in mind using the Pantone Matching System®.
- All eyes and personal touch without surprises will give your order the special attention it deserves before it goes out the door, because we believe in fulfilling high expectations.
- Always the most current top-of-the-line brands to choose from including; Next Level, Bella Canvas, Gildan, Hanes, Jerzees, Adidas, American Apparel, and more.
- We can print on T-shirts, jerseys, tank tops, sweatshirts, hoodies, hats and tote bags in Adult and Youth sizes, XS to 5XL. In addition you can pick from styles for men, women, youth and unisex type garments to fit any taste or budget.
- You can decide from a variety of fabrics of 100% airlume cotton, 50/50 cotton-polyester, 60/40 cotton-poly, tri-blend 50/25/25 poly-cotton-rayon, and 100% performance polyester. It’s all available to choose from in a large array of styles, sizes, and colors, because you need choices! Visit-ssactivewear.com for a comprehensive catalog. Retail pricing is shown for a non-member… but we’ll get you the deal!
- We’ll turnaround orders 24 pcs or more quickly! And work with you on meeting your deadline.
Your favorite shirts start right here.............>
You say you just want a ballpark price?
"Oh what a feeling!, It's my favorite shirt!"
Not just long lasting shirts with a logo or design, but feels spectacular as well. Your customers will love it because it’s comfortable. You’ll love it because it shows off your logo or design and gets the word on the streets… walking billboards.. A Great presentation to your liking can be added using gold, silver, and pearl shimmer inks to intensify your design. In addition using spot color, halftone printing, and simulated color separation processes will give the best representation of the artist’s technique.
You can get the wow reaction when using more eco-friendly waterbase inks that become more like part of the shirt the more it’s washed!
For those that have more of a confidence of durability in the tried and true, we can give it the classic touch using plastisol ink and still looking great on your garments.