Dr Tee’s Design & Screen Printing
Custom Screen Printing and Embroidery in Kansas City
Screen PRINTing and embroidery
for Your Idea, BUSINESS Logo, or Design.
You can choose from the top brands and most comfortable garments for your customers!
Dr. Tee’s Design & Screen Printing – Custom screen printing shop in Kansas City.
You’ll get the benefit of low overhead, personal touch, and accommodating service, all from a professional designer/printer with over 20+ years of experience in the print industry
- Quick turn-around without surprises will give your order the special attention it deserves before it goes out the door because we believe in fulfilling high expectations.
- Always the most current top-of-the-line brands to choose from include; Next Level, Bella Canvas, Gildan, Hanes, Jerzees, Adidas, American Apparel, and more.
- We can print on t-shirts, jerseys, tank tops, sweatshirts, hoodies, hats, and tote bags in adult and youth sizes, XS to 5XL. In addition, you can pick from styles for men, women, youth, and unisex type garments to fit any taste or budget.
- You can decide from a variety of fabrics of 100% airlume-cotton, 50/50 cotton-polyester, 60/40 cotton-poly, tri-blend 50/25/25 poly-cotton-rayon, and 100% performance polyester. It’s all available to choose from in a large array of styles, sizes, and colors because you need choices!
- Ink color match needed? We can mix up ink colors to anything you have in mind.
- We turn around orders quickly! And work with you on meeting your deadline.
To get your hands on one of these beautiful Dr. Tee’s prints go to:
"Oh what a feeling!, It's my favorite shirt!"
Not just long-lasting shirts with a logo or design, but feels spectacular as well. Your customers will love it because it’s comfortable. You’ll love it because it shows off your logo or design and gets the word on the streets… walking billboards. A great presentation to your liking can be added using gold, silver, and pearl shimmer inks to intensify your design. In addition using spot color, halftone printing, and simulated color separation processes will give the best representation of the artist’s technique.
You can get the ‘WOW’ reaction when using more eco-friendly waterbased inks that become more like part of the shirt the more it’s washed!
For those that have more confidence in durability with the tried and true, we can give it the classic touch using plastisol ink and still look great on your garments.